Monthly billing revenue covers costs paid to San Diego County Water Authority, Metropolitan Water District, SDG&E and Padre Dam for providing water to your property. Padre Dam is a not for profit agency and cannot make a profit. Find out more about what your bills pay for here.
The water meter at your property indicates how many units of water you've used. Customers can access daily, weekly and monthly water use online by signing up for the free online portal Aquahawk
This sample bill represents a sample billing statement with most common items found on your bill:
- Bill Stub: Please mail back with your payment.
- Account Information: Provides account number, service address, service type, statement and meter information, meter number, read dates, meter reads, number of units used in hundred cubic feet (HCF).
- News: Provides important information regarding billing, rates and District activities.
- Current Account Activity: Shows recent payments, adjustments, previous balance, new charges/activity and total amount due. See Description of Charges for information on charges.
- Water Use Graphs: A bar graph view of current and previous water use. You can compare this year’s use to last year at the same time. Provides current use in HCF and the average number of gallons used per day.
- Critical account information will be listed here such as No Checks or AutoPay.